1) What are the prerequisites to enroll for the Nursing preparatory program?
The basic requirement to do the nurses preparatory program is: be a qualified nurse is to have minimum of 2 yrs experience in any other country
2 years experience with current employment or the latest not being later than 6 months for international license.
2) Is it compulsory to pass this exam?
It is compulsory to pass this exam to apply for a nursing job. This is what permits you to work as a licensed nurse.
In Dubai – DHA. Shj, Ajman, Fujairah – MOH. Abu Dhabi and Al Ain– HAAD
3) What other preparatory coaching are conducted?
OET for Australia & New Zealand, NCLEX-US,CRNE-Canada
4) What are the timings and duration of the course?
The duration for the Regular programs are approximately 150 hours.
5) How do I enroll?
Register at the Institute and fix your schedule with the faculty.
6)What is the fee structure?
OET Regular : AED 2800/-
Flexi Payment: AED 1700 on registration
AED 1100 following month.
All other nursing Classes: AED 2500/-
Flexi Payment: AED 1500 on registration
AED 1000 following month.
7) Is the faculty qualified to train the students?
Faculty is Msc in Nursing and experienced in training the students..
8) What is the success rate?
90% pass in exam
9)Since how long has the institute been established?
10) Where is the institute located?
Dubai – Near Abu hail metro
Next to Max,
Sharjah – Leads institute,
Rolla, bank Street,
1st floor of Fathima supermarket
Abu Dhabi – Behind electra street,
Behind Honda showroom