1. What programs are available for Distance Education Learning?
BA, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA
MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MSW, MBA
2. What are the prerequisites to enroll for the university program?
12th grade pass certificate for degree courses.
Graduate pass certificate for post graduate courses.
3. What are the timings and duration of the course?
Being a distance education program, the timing of study are exclusively at the convenience of the student.
Examination will be conducted twice a year as per the university schedule.
Degree course duration – 3 yrs
Masters course duration – 2 yrs
4. How do I enroll? What are the admission procedures?
You can contact us and register at the institute.
A duly completed application form, and related documents may be submitted at the institute and payments made as per payment plan.
The completed application and documents may otherwise be sent to us by courier and payment wire transferred.
5. What are the procedures for readmission? Is it possible to change study centers?
If the student has discontinued their studies for whatever reason and wish to continue, he/she is eligible for readmission to the 2nd or 3rd year respectively.
If the student has completed the 1st/2nd year in a college recognized by the university he/she is eligible for admission on submission of discontinued TC.
It is possible to change your study/exam centre during the course for a centre transfer fee.
6. When will the study materials be provided by the university?
Once the student is enrolled at the university and the ID card issues, the study materials will be provided.
7. How do I obtain my course completion certificate?
The ID card is proof of the bonafide student status. A course completion certificate will be issued by the university on completion of the course.
8. Where can I write the exam?
You can write the exam at the institute – being the authorized centre for the university.
9. Where is the institute located?
Please find the location in the contact page.
10. What other programs are offered?
You can find all our listings in the home page.